• Product
    • Product
    • Supplier
Advanced

Super-Waterstone Polished Glutinous Rice Powder

Made in
Taiwan
Supplier
PING-TUNG FOODS CORPORATION
Request for Quotation

Super-Waterstone Polished Glutinous Rice Powder

Spec

  • Type : Common

Key Features

Type

Gluten-Free

Made From

Glutinous White Rice 

Appearance

White Powder

Processing Type

Stone Plate Mill with Water

Grade

Food Grade

Certification

HACCP,ISO

Shelf Life

1 Year(Stored in Dry and Cool with Pallet)

Place of Origin

Taiwan

Brand Name

PTF

Packing

PP Bag, Carton

Packaging Details

12Kg/Ctn(600g *20bag),20Kg,30Kg

Packing Material

PET PE Bag + Kraft Paper Carton (0.6kg)

PP Woven Bag (20kg,30kg)

1. Cover - PP Woven

2. Inner layer - HDPE Bag

Moisture Content

12.3 Max

Whiteness

85 Min

pH

6.24

Viscosity

470 BU Min

 

Company Information

 As the first rice flour milling factory and the biggest wet rice flour milling and processing factory, the Company not only dominates the market with a market share that exceeds 80%, but also provides fine products whose quality reaches the national standards of Japan and the United States. So far, domestic sales have accounted for 90% of the total sales, while the remaining 10% is generated by international sales. With a total of 178 distributors nationwide, our products can be seen across Taiwan. The monthly production can reach up to 600 tons, and the ingredients, such as glutinous rice, long grain (indica) rice and round grain (japonica) rice, mainly come from Taiwan and Thailand. Our key clients include: I-Mei Foods, Laurel Corp., SeeBest Food, McCain Taiwan, Jota Food, Tzen-Chi Mashu, San Shu Gong Food, Mei & Mei, and rice vermicelli factories all across Taiwan.

Product Certification

Payment Details

  • Payment Terms : TT ,L/C
  • Minimum Order : 3,000 Piece(s)

Last Update : 2016-08-30
LoadingLoading ...


The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)

When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.

Step 1Fill in the formStep 2Completion

Mr.AARON LIN , PING-TUNG FOODS CORPORATION

USD
Insert a template
0/1500

File formats: htm, html, doc, docx, pdf, txt, jpg, gif, png. Max 3 files (10MB in total).

Total size:0

  • +

This helps to more precisely match your inquiry with potential suppliers.Use "," or "enter" to separate multiple keywords.

Please fill in all required fields.

    Recommendations

    Loading ...

    Small Order Recommendation

    Loading ...