Planted in Sun-link-sea, one popular tourist attraction, this is one of the most well liked tea in Taiwan.
This competition-grade Oolong tea is grown at a high elevation of over 1,700 meters in the tea region called Long Feng Xia (龍鳳峽, meaning the Canyon of Dragons and Phoenix) in Nantou High Mountain. Hand-picked and grown in organic soil in cold weather, Sun Link Sea Oolong is crafted by first-prized tea master, light-roasted and mid-low-oxidized. When brewed, reddish amber is visible along the edges of the wet leaf. The tea taste is mellow in the mouth, lingers down to the throat with scent springing up to the nose. Take a sip and you’ll agree.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Sunlinksea Oolong Tea
Ingredient: Oolong Tea (hand pick)
Origin: Taiwan, Nantou
Valid period: 2 years
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.