High quality Taiwanese black tea with unforgettable natural honey scent! Smooth and sweetness!
Planted in a natural farming tea garden in Sanxia (三峽), Taiwan, this tea is picked by hands with one-bud-2 tender-leaves and made from a cultivar called Chin-Shin Gan Zai (青心柑仔), which is only grown in Sanxia, New Taipei City,
In the summer, green leafhopper insect (Jacobiasca formosana) is responsible for the production of volatile aromatic compounds in the tea leaves.
To make the highest quality tea, producers select only the leaves attacked by the leafhoppers, which increases the natural honey fragrance of the tea. Clearly, it is the best season for choice during whole year; however, because the lush, fruity flavors depend on the leafhopper's visiting, the tea is exceptionally difficult to harvest in consistent volume year by year.
When brewed, reddish amber of liquid and taste is mellow in mouth, lingers down to the throat with fruity scent springing up to the nose. With sweetness of honey and aroma of sugarcane and Osmanthus, this tea is precious and popular in Taiwan.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150 ml of 95°C water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or until the liquid becomes bright red.
Product: Sanxia Honey Black Tea
Ingredient: Black Tea (hand-pick)
Origin: Sanxia, New Taipei City, Taiwan
Type: Loose tea
Valid period: 2 years
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.