1. Product Name: Red-Pulp Guava Tea (Paper Can Packing)
2. Specification: 300g(5g×60simple-type tea bags)/paper can
- No preservatives, artificial flavors and colors, or other chemical additives.
- This product is 100％ made from red-pulp guava fruits of native wild species in taiwan, grown on Chen-Jiah-Juang's own farm and without the use of pesticides, chemical fertilizers or herbicides.
- Ingredients：100％ Red-Pulp Guava Fruits.
- Net Weight：300g (5g × 60 simple-type tea bags)
- Shelf Life：2 years (unopened)
- Drinking Method：In a cup, pour 200cc boiling water over one tea bag of red-pulp guava. Steep for about 5 minutes. (The tea bag can be steeped several times.)
- Storage Instruction：After opening, please seal tightly to keep dry or store in a refrigerator, and consume as soon as possible.
- Country of Origin：Taiwan
- Caffeine Free