Grown at the highest elevations in Taiwan, Dayulin tea is exceptionally aromatic and sweet.
Harvested at the sea level of over 2,300 meters. Due to the low temperature and being surrounded by cloud all year round, the tea leaves grow slowly and acquire an enhanced flavor; contain pectin from the rich and organic soil.
The leaf is a deep forest green, and picked by hand with one tip and two or three-leaf in spring and winter. The variety here called " Chinxin oolong (青心烏龍) " is fermented and roasted slightly, then kneaded and rolled into shape of pellets.
Widely known as the top-level tea in Taiwan, Dayulin oolong tea is usually chosen as a premium present when meeting bigwigs. While brewing you'll be treated with the smell of hothouse orchids. The golden yellow liquid is very mellow, smooth, floral, and syrupy with honeyed flavors. The flowery and natural fruity aftertaste lingers for a long time in the mouth, and we’ve found that each batch of leaves holds flavor up to the 7th or even the 8th steep.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 8 to 10 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Dayulin Oolong Tea
Ingredient: oolong tea (hand-pick)
Origin: Taichung, Taiwan
Type: Loose tea
Valid period: 2 years
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.