9" ABS Plastic Grip Kitchen Shears
Japanese Stainless Steel 420J2 (3.0mm) with ABS Plastic Grip
ABS Plastic Grip
Blade & Thickness
Stainless Steel 3.0mm
- Japanese Stainless Steel 420J2
- Blade Thickness: 3.0mm
- ABS Plastic Handles (Red Grip)
- (A). 1pcs/ PVC bag, 12pcs/ box, 12doz/CTN/20kgs/21.5kgs/2.1'(Cuft)
- (B). 1pcs/Sliding Card, 12doz/CTN/22.5kgs/24kgs/2.4'(Cuft)
These scissors can be used either for cutting food or household tasks like opening tray packaging. We have included scissors with the following Advantages:
- Kitchen shears are made of stainless steel blades and have color-molded ABS Plastic Grip.
- A bottle opener between the handles and are a very multi- functional tool for using in the Kitchen.
- Ambidextrous scissors can be used in either hand.
- Large and/or soft touch handled scissors may facilitate grip, may be useful for people with sensitive skin or fingers and generally tend to be more comfortable to use.
- Long loop or extended loop scissors give increased strength and control over the cutting action. They allow the strength of the middle, ring and little finger to be used. The index finger guides the cutting action and can be useful for people with tremor or reduced grip. They may be self-opening and are usually designated for right or left handed use.
- Self-opening scissors have a spring fitted which automatically reopens the scissors after each cut or when pressure is released. They are often combined with other features such as an easy grip or extended loop. Scissors can be operated with the whole hand, not just the fingers, making them a possible choice for if you have a thumb injury or reduced grip.